Hy! My name is Mourad, I am an engineer, startup enthusiast, philosophy and music lover, coffeeholic.. and more!
What I do
- I am currently working on some personal project ideas involving deep learning and infrastructure, see Polyaxon
- Previously I worked in different roles involving quantitative trading, data analytics, software engineering, team leading at EIB, BNP Paribas, Seerene, Kayak, Dubsmash. I also have a long list of projects that I started and spent a significant amount of time on: Plangr, getdeal, deedel, ilage, crunch analytics, harvest.
- I know how to turn business requirements and ideas into a clean, simple technology components.
- I am a very experienced engineer with focus on machine learnign, data analytics and web development.
What I know
- I use a lot of Python. [Django, Pandas, Tensorflow, Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-Learn, Statsmodels, Matplotlib, IPython, ...]
- In the past I worked with C++, Matlab and Excel(vba).
- I have good knowledge working with AWS, spark, hive.
I reviewed several books with packtpub
- Python for finance.
- Getting started with python pandas.
- Data-oriented development with AngularJs.
Places where I hang out
- Hacker news
Link to some toys
- Sudoku with AngularJs.(demo)
- pandas-summary: An extension to pandas dataframes describe function.
- philo2vec: An implementation of word2vec applied to stanford philosophy encyclopedia.
- Simple URL shortener.
- pandas2sklearn: An integration of pandas dataframes with scikit learn.
Get In Touch
I post articles on my Blog from time to time, about programming, math, finance, philosophy ...
I am not a native english speaker, so feel free to correct me.
Feel free to reach out about a project, a coding question, or anything else that's on your mind. Also If you have any trouble with something i posted, I'd be happy to help! Use this email to contact me.